Do you love Halloween? It’s only September, but it’s never too early to think scary thoughts!
I’m excited to announce I’m hosting a Halloween Blog Party!
October 19 – October 31, 2008
I go all out for Halloween! I couldn’t wait to show you some of my decorations and ideas. Then I thought… why don’t I host a blog party and see all of your ideas too! Starting October 19th, for 13 spooky days, I’ll feature blogs and anyone with photos who want to join the party and show off their Halloween spirit! Then on October 31st, I’ll give away prizes!!! It’s not a party without prizes right? You have plenty of time to think of something original or find old photos from Halloween past. I hope to see lots of spooktacular ideas!
- Best Original Costume FYI: I’m a sucker for family themes and funny pet costumes!
- Creepiest Yard Decor Does not have to be yours, take a photo of your neighbor’s yard if it’s good!
- Most Creative Party Idea This includes recipes, decor, games and crafts.
- Most BOOtiful Halloween Design This includes party invitations, cards and scrapbook pages.
- Most Bewitching Halloween Photo As long as it’s Halloween themed… anything goes!
Contest Rules: All entries must be something you produced, not a photo from a magazine or book. Family friendly entries only.
**Check back next week to see the prizes you could win! If you have a fun product you would like to donate, please contact me.
Details on how to participate:
1. If you’re brave enough to participate, please leave a comment on this post so I can get a general idea of who will be partying.
2. Download my party image above and invite your friends and readers to join the party! Make sure to tell them all about it and link back to this web page for more details. The more people who party, the more fun it will be!
To add this small invite to your sidebar, copy and paste this code:
<a href="https://livinglocurto.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/halloween-blog-party/" target="_blank">
3. E-mail a link of your Halloween post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org Please title the subject “Halloween”.
Try to publish it and send to me on or before Oct. 20th. (the earlier, the better:-) Please provide the link to your actual post, not your home page. I will have to send Dracula to bite your neck if I have to go searching through your site for it. **You can still participate even if you don’t have a web site, just email me your photos and contact info.
4. Be sure to link back to my blog so your readers can get in on this spooktacular event!!
***This is a “FAMILY FRIENDLY” Party***
Please contact me with questions. I’m excited to see your creative ideas!!! I hope a lot of you participate. If not, I guess I get to keep the prizes!! Come back often to get some inspiration.
Living Locurto …. the ramblings of a creative mom.
Want a peek into my world? Read this.
This Week on Living Locurto
- Come back often for some some Fall Inspiration and Halloween ideas.
- Get a new FREE download this week. Missed the last one? Get it here.
- Every Friday is “Feature Friday” where I highlight something extra special!